Sacred Medicine Wheel in Arizona

Welcome to The Whole in the Center

Welcome to the Whole in the Center
Joyce Seelig, Co-founder


Life is a dream, and you are the dreamer



Through:

Spiritual practice Ceremony

Creativity

Dream work

Storytelling

May we serve Mother Earth and all Her inhabitants by:

Nurturing seeds of peace, friendship and the power of a strong mind

Manifesting our unique gifts and sharing them with others

Creating circles of goodness to heal the world a little bit more

tree.jpg


















Thursday, September 6, 2012

Growth

As I reflect on aging and saging I think the most important question to ask yourself is: 

Am I growing in compassion? 

3 comments:

Ilianna Mari said...

A timely question,that led to the realization that yes, yes I am even when, and perhaps especially when a harsh truth is told as gently as possible with the intent to stop the onslaught of destructive powers.

Thank you, my friend, for continuing to share of your gentle, knowing, healing spirit.

Please forgive me for the times when I could not see what needed to be seen, hear what needed to be heard, say what needed to be said.
Namaste, Namaste, Namaste.

thewholeinthecenter said...

I bow to you silently

All is well

Ilianna Mari said...

All is well. When two on earth agree...

Honoring our Ancestors and the 2 million year old Healer

Honoring our Ancestors and the 2 million year old Healer

Living by the Moon

Living by the Moon