Sacred Medicine Wheel in Arizona

Welcome to The Whole in the Center

Welcome to the Whole in the Center
Joyce Seelig, Co-founder


Life is a dream, and you are the dreamer



Through:

Spiritual practice Ceremony

Creativity

Dream work

Storytelling

May we serve Mother Earth and all Her inhabitants by:

Nurturing seeds of peace, friendship and the power of a strong mind

Manifesting our unique gifts and sharing them with others

Creating circles of goodness to heal the world a little bit more

tree.jpg


















Saturday, September 21, 2013

Gratitude harvest

The season of growth is coming to an end
I give thanks to the Creator
and the 4 directions
for the gifts of the Earth


I return thanks, reap the goodness and the hard lessons learned
Let go of the things that didn't turn out
collect the seeds in my Medicine pouch
and prepare to dream a new dream
for All my Relatives
I welcomed the sunrise with gratitude and cleansed my home to prepare for the Fall Equinox tomorrow. 
I reflect on my work in the world. On my advocacy for the dignity of the dying and vulnerable in the hospital. I am thankful for being able to pour myself into this work in the world. 
I am so thankful to all my teachers that continue to guide me on my path.
I am thankful for my dear family and friends that bring such sweetness to my daily life. These caring people remind me of my own goodness when I forget.
I return thanks to the Earth, Gaia, and all my relatives.
May we put our minds together as one and renew the Sacred Web of Life.

No comments:

Honoring our Ancestors and the 2 million year old Healer

Honoring our Ancestors and the 2 million year old Healer

Living by the Moon

Living by the Moon