Sacred Medicine Wheel in Arizona

Welcome to The Whole in the Center

Welcome to the Whole in the Center
Joyce Seelig, Co-founder


Life is a dream, and you are the dreamer



Through:

Spiritual practice Ceremony

Creativity

Dream work

Storytelling

May we serve Mother Earth and all Her inhabitants by:

Nurturing seeds of peace, friendship and the power of a strong mind

Manifesting our unique gifts and sharing them with others

Creating circles of goodness to heal the world a little bit more

tree.jpg


















Thursday, October 17, 2013

Full Moon in Aries

I'm preparing for the Full Moon tomorrow night (Oct.19th).  Using the natural cycles to guide my reflections and actions has been a valuable tool.  I learned this when one year I chose as a theme "living by the moon".  I took off from work every full moon; I had a gathering of sisters in a Moon Lodge on every New Moon that year as well.  It was good medicine.  So on this Full Moon I'm off from work on a mini retreat/renewal.

Let the Full Moon light up all the dark places.


It's all just energy
How are you going to use it?

No comments:

Honoring our Ancestors and the 2 million year old Healer

Honoring our Ancestors and the 2 million year old Healer

Living by the Moon

Living by the Moon