Sacred Medicine Wheel in Arizona

Welcome to The Whole in the Center

Welcome to the Whole in the Center
Joyce Seelig, Co-founder


Life is a dream, and you are the dreamer



Through:

Spiritual practice Ceremony

Creativity

Dream work

Storytelling

May we serve Mother Earth and all Her inhabitants by:

Nurturing seeds of peace, friendship and the power of a strong mind

Manifesting our unique gifts and sharing them with others

Creating circles of goodness to heal the world a little bit more

tree.jpg


















Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year New Cycle


Preparing for the coming New Year.  The energy is one of reflection.  Letting go. 
I like to do some visioning and create a "theme" for myself for the coming cycle.  A theme is the backdrop; it is intended to bring an overall ambience to the environment of my life.
I started this many years ago and my first theme was "Living by the Moon".  It was a powerful year, and I learned many lessons sitting in the Moon Lodge I created for myself and other women.
2014 brought the theme to explore "the creative power of authenticity".  The quality of "Te" from the Tao.  My practice was simple...just be...natural. 
Butterfly came to the hummingbird feeder a couple of days ago and I am reflecting on her message of transformation.  Butterfly Medicine teaching us the Art of Transformation, beautifully.

No comments:

Honoring our Ancestors and the 2 million year old Healer

Honoring our Ancestors and the 2 million year old Healer

Living by the Moon

Living by the Moon