Sacred Medicine Wheel in Arizona

Welcome to The Whole in the Center

Welcome to the Whole in the Center
Joyce Seelig, Co-founder


Life is a dream, and you are the dreamer



Through:

Spiritual practice Ceremony

Creativity

Dream work

Storytelling

May we serve Mother Earth and all Her inhabitants by:

Nurturing seeds of peace, friendship and the power of a strong mind

Manifesting our unique gifts and sharing them with others

Creating circles of goodness to heal the world a little bit more

tree.jpg


















Sunday, June 9, 2013

New Moon Dream

I was gifted with a dream on the New Moon.  7 days before I was reflecting on my creative work in the world (this blog, writing a book about QEY, and advocacy for the dying).  Asking:  Am I on the right path?  I think it's good to check in with yourself and see where you are - where you started - did you get side tracked from your original vision?  I meditated and received some good advice from the Inner Guru.  I asked the Goddess for a symbol to help me in my work in the world; a symbol that would help clarify my vision and intention.
I received the symbol in a dream on the New Moon.  I dreamt of beautiful Honey Bees. Medicine Bees.  The voice said: "Let them guide you in your work for the Whole of Life".  The sacred bees are a powerful symbol to meditate on. Reminding us of the Interconnectedness of all life here on our Earth.


Walk in Balance


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Honoring our Ancestors and the 2 million year old Healer

Honoring our Ancestors and the 2 million year old Healer

Living by the Moon

Living by the Moon