Sacred Medicine Wheel in Arizona

Welcome to The Whole in the Center

Welcome to the Whole in the Center
Joyce Seelig, Co-founder


Life is a dream, and you are the dreamer



Through:

Spiritual practice Ceremony

Creativity

Dream work

Storytelling

May we serve Mother Earth and all Her inhabitants by:

Nurturing seeds of peace, friendship and the power of a strong mind

Manifesting our unique gifts and sharing them with others

Creating circles of goodness to heal the world a little bit more

tree.jpg


















Friday, June 14, 2013

The Beauty of Imperfection

"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
from the book the Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown

The Universe has a sense of humor.  I had inspiration for this post today with a picture I took of a lovely stained glass window (above). No matter how hard I tried I couldn't manage to get the picture to be upright - I struggled with my computer, my stored pictures and the internet. Finally I decided to let go...let the picture lie on its' side and live with the beauty of imperfection.


Tiffany Window at the Met


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ӏ know thiѕ if οff topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a
blog like уours would cost a pretty реnny?
I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Αny suggestionѕ or advice ωould be greatly appreсiatеd.
Thаnks

Feel free to surf to my ρagе Bauchmuskelübungen

Honoring our Ancestors and the 2 million year old Healer

Honoring our Ancestors and the 2 million year old Healer

Living by the Moon

Living by the Moon